- ½ a small red onion
- 2 tbsp grandma’s hot sauce
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 6 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 limes
- extra virgin olive oil
- Peel the onion and roughly chop it on a large board before adding to a bowl.
- Destone the avocados and scoop the flesh into the bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until fine and well combined.
- Pick over most of the coriander leaves, roughly chop and add the tomatoes, then continue chopping it all together before adding to the bowl.
- Add the juice from 1 lime, grandma’s hot sauce and 1 tablespoon of oil, then season to taste with sea salt, black pepper and more lime juice, if needed.