1 large onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp Grandma’s Hot Sauce
250g red lentils, rinsed and drained
750ml chicken stock
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add onions and garlic. Cook for a few minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the cumin, paprika and rosemary, cook for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken stock, lentils and Grandma’s Hot Sauce. Season with salt and pepper then bring to a gentle simmer.
- Cook for 20- 25 minutes, until the lentils are fully cooked.
- Remove from the heat, blitz until smooth.